Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Can't Stand the Rain...

So here it is...My blog.  It's a mess for now.  My whole life is a mess.  But it's getting there.  I am almost certain there's a light at the end of the tunnel.  I'm almost certain that one day, things will get better.  I am so tired of living in this apartment with all these leaks with no money to go out and do anything...One day, my life will be completely opposite of how it is now.

I'm Ashley...No one special.  No one cool...I'm just me.  Fat, funny and fucked up.  I have 2 boys (9 and 4 months), a boyfriend named Shawn and a bad mouth.  Can't forget the bi-polar...I have that too...Most everything I say is true but said in such sarcasm, you would definitely think it's fake.  I have nothing to lie about...Nothing to sugarcoat.  I am me.  That's what you're gonna get reading this blog...I spend way too much time on my BlackBerry, not enough time cleaning my house, too much time worrying about the future and not enough time living in the here and now. 

So, what is this gonna be about??  I have no damn idea.  I'd say pretty much everything.  My life in a nutshell, on the internet, exposed for the world to see.  It probably won't be much different from Facebook...Only this will have longer posts.  Most of you probably already stopped reading...But that's ok.  I'll still love ya. :)

I'll post pictures, lots of them.  That I can promise you. :) 

Ok, it's time for dinner and I've run out of things to say.  I'm done wasting your time. 

~FIN~

3 comments:

  1. I think this is an awesome way to show people that they arent alone in having "those" kinda days! I love it Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, given the chance, we would be the best of friends. Seriously. You're writing my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all of you for the positive thoughts! :) The blog, just like my life, is a work in progress. :)

    ReplyDelete