Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Lucky Luka,

Great job yesterday buddy! You put up with a lot from the doctors. After echos, ultrasounds and non stress tests, we had both had enough. It was a loooooong day but your prognosis is good. Dr. Sherman is optimistic you'll be ok after your surgeries. I'm so thankful for all the good news we got. Dr. Sherman saw 4 chambers...Your left ventricle and left atrium as well as your aorta are very hypoplastic but the doctor said you should be stable enough for me to hold you for just a few minutes before they start working on you. We got a picture of your perfect face. I'll post it on here.

We see the doctors every week now for non stress tests. We will have another echo at 36 weeks. It's gonna be a long few months but you're so worth it.

I love you buddy!!!


2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that! I can't imagine not being able to hold my newborn after working so hard to get through the pregnancy and delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was probably one of my biggest fears...Not being able to at least kiss his face before they whisked him away. Now, it's a very real possibility! :)

    ReplyDelete