Monday, June 11, 2012

Luka,

Sorry Mommy has been gone for so long. I just haven't had the time to sit down and write this. We finally moved into our big house! :) It's so nice here. I can't wait until you come home and see it. Things are really starting to come together here. I betcha you'll like it too.

Nothing really new to report here. We were going to go to Philadelphia for your care but after weighing the options, we decided Pittsburgh was the better choice for everyone. We want to be closer to our family and friends because support is very crucial through all of this. We are a very close family. I talk to your Mee Maw on a daily basis just about and being 6 hours away from her would kill me. I have a ton of friends who can come rescue me if I need a break from the hospital for a while that live close to Children's. I know the area...Your brother's school will be more accessible. And Dr. Sherman is an amazing doctor. He may not be the nicest guy in the world but he has a very difficult job. I can't expect the guy to be all happy-go-lucky as he is sitting there telling parents their unborn child has a serious heart condition.

You're in good hands Baby Boy. I love you so very much! Keep getting stronger and growing bigger. I'll update again real soon. Tomorrow, we have a midwife appointment. Our first since your diagnosis. :) Wonder what Miss Cheryl and Miss Jan have to say? I'll let ya know.

Love,
Mommy
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment