Saturday, May 26, 2012

Luka,

It's been a few days since I've written little buddy but we've been super busy trying to get things packed and playing outside because it's too darned hot in the apartment.

You're getting super strong! I can feel you kicking even more and Daddy has even seen my belly wiggling. :) Last night, Daddy stuck his finger in my belly button (I dislike that greatly) but then I felt you lingering around my belly button too! :) It was pretty neat!

So a lady asked me today why I chose not to abort you. Well, why would I? My precious Luka, you are a human being and deserve every chance at life. There is a reason you are here. I swear part of that reason is to teach Daddy some humility because he can be quite mean to people who have problems that they can't help. Don't tell him I said that though. He'll get all mad and stuff. :-P But seriously, you have a purpose. You are my miracle and there is no way ever I could just throw you away over something like this. Regardless of whether your time on Earth is 1 day, 1 year or 100 years, I am going to cherish every moment I get with you and your older brothers.

Well little buddy. It's bedtime! Good night!

Mommy loves you!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment