Monday, May 21, 2012

My Little Man,

Mommy is sooooooooo happy today! Our insurance will cover us for Philly! You'll be in the number 2 hospital in the country for your surgery! How awesome is that? They have birthing rooms in the hospital so I can have you IN Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and recover down the hall from you! :)

We were supposed to go to Philadelphia on Thursday but we don't have the money to get there. We'll make it out there soon though, Buddy. Don't you worry! Mommy and Daddy will take good care of you and so will the doctors.

This morning, we went to Pink Champagne Cupcakery, Z and I, and we each got a cupcake and a drink. :) The lady prayed with us. You got so many people rooting for you dudester! Even those that don't know us.

We got Ashton's school thing figured out so when you are born, the family won't have to be split up.

***** Mommy and Daddy were running around doing some shopping so I had to take a break. *****

We got the call! June 10th we are outta here for the night and headed to Philly for another echo on the 11th! :) I can't wait to meet the team that is going to be a major part of our lives when you're born.

From what I gather, we are going to 'relocate' to Philly before you arrive. Also, CHOP has a birthing wing in their hospital especially for babies with birth defects. (Mommy hates that term. You don't have a defect, you are perfect the way you are!) This way, when you are born, you won't go to a different hospital. If I'd have had you at Magee's, you'd have been transferred to CHP and I'd have to stay behind. No way dude. Momma don't like that idea one bit! I want to be with you as much as possible!

*whew* Mommas sleepy. All this heat is making me tired. Today, it was like 86 degrees. Way to hot for this Momma. So I'm gonna get a bath and go to bed.

Sleep tight Little Luka!

Love,
Mom
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment