Wednesday, May 23, 2012

LUCKY Luka...

Dude. You're in a swimming pool. I'm swimming in sweat. It's so hot out and has been these last few days, I feel like I am suffocating. I was pregnant with your brothers in the summer too...And it was hot back in 2001 and 2010. Seriously. This year has been ridiculous too. I've spent a lot of time soaking up the air conditioner and the fan. Zephyr's a goof and keeps shutting the fan off in the living room. Drives me nuts!!! He thinks it's funny. :)

Makes me wonder...Will you look just like Z? Will you look like me more or Daddy? Will you be silly just like your brothers and your Daddy or will you be like your Momma...Always yelling at the dudes to stop torturing one another? I can't wait to meet you!!

Mommy's falling asleep but I wanted to let you know I feel you wiggling around in my tummy and that I love you!

Love,
Mom <3
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment