Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dearest Little Luka,

I feel you in there...Wiggling. I know you're gonna be ok. I do break down here and there when I think of the way things happened yesterday but Mommy's being strong for you. Daddy is being my rock. I couldn't make it through today if it weren't for his silly antics. You're gonna love him. Your big brothers sure do. :)

You're so strong. For being such a tiny guy, your kicks are fierce. That's how I know you're gonna be ok.

So listen...I need you to show those doctors tomorrow that you are perfect. That there is nothing wrong with your heart. Show them your heart like you showed off your wee-wee yesterday and we'll be good to go. Lol! You're apparently proud of the fact that you're a boy. That's ok. Mommy is too. That smoothie and muffin from Krysten tasted awesome, didn't they?

I'll see you tomorrow, Luka. Just remember to show us what we need to see so we can put this nightmare behind us.

We love you very much!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment