Saturday, September 22, 2012

Nine Days...

Well little dude...Just nine more days until our scheduled induction date. Nine more days until we see your face. Part of me hopes It's sooner that YOU decide to come. I want you to pick your birthday.

I've agonized over this time. I've gotten excited about this time. I have laughed. I have cried. I've been happy. I've been sad. I've had a rollercoaster of emotions flood over me. I wish you were healthy. I'm glad you're my special baby. I just do not know what is the right way to feel.

Regardless of what the outcome is, just know that you are so loved by your Mommy, Daddy, brothers, other relatives and even strangers. People I have never had the chance to meet in real life are praying for you. I do hope to meet some of these amazing folks who have still stuck by me though my views are not the same as theirs.

Luka...I want you to know that you are so important to me. So special. This pregnancy...you...have taught me so much. Because of you, I am kinder. I appreciate life more. I slow down and see the beauty in life. And I realize every person is amazing. No matter what, I try not to judge anyone that seems different because I don't know what they've been through to become who they are today. 

I'm as ready as I'm gonna be. So come on Luka...Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment