Thursday, September 27, 2012

Four Days and Open House

Luka,

Tonight was open house for Ashton. It's when we go to the school and meet the teachers and see the kiddos classrooms. Someday,  we'll go to your open houses too. The teachers just love your brother. They said such nice things about him. But then their faces turned to curiosity...almost sadness...because It's obvious I'm VERY pregnant. And they already know about your tiny heart. They don't know what to say or how to react...They just ask how I'm feeling. I just smile and say 'tired'... Because that is the honest truth. Mommy is tired. I spare the details about how I'm falling apart. I choke back tears because this is it. This is the last weekend I'll be pregnant. Friday, Saturday, Sunday and then I wait for the call on Monday...And then you'll be here. Ready or not...

I might make another entry before you come...But I'm gonna do what I can to get this house rearranged and ready for us to leave. Just know that I love you so much and I know you're gonna fight this. You're gonna do great...so we can go to open houses. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment